Promethean Prize Drawing Official Rules
This prize draw is brought to you by Promethean Limited, of Promethean House, Lower Philips Road, Whitebirk Industrial Estate, Blackburn, Lancashire BB1 5TH, England (the “Sponsor”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. WINNERS WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED FROM RESPONDANTS OF A RESEARCH QUESTIONNAIRE WITH A LIMITED NUMBER OF QUESTIONS PROVIDED BY THE SPONSOR. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF BEING RANDOMLY SELECTED.
- Eligibility and Entry InformationThe drawing is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and who are employed by a K-12 school or district. Employees of the Sponsor and their affiliate Companies as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parent, siblings, and children) of each such employee are not eligible.To be eligible, an Entrant must fill out and submit a research questionnaire (the “Questionnaire”) between 10:00 a.m. BST on 15th April 2020 and 5:00 p.m. BST on 5th June, 2020 (the “Entry Period”). The Questionnaire must be fully completed and must be readable by Sponsor, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The drawings will be held on 15th July, 2020 at or before 4:00 p.m. BST.
- Selection of the WinnersThe winner for each prize will be drawn randomly for each prize without replacement. That is, once a winner is drawn and awarded a prize, that Entrant will not be eligible or able to be randomly selected for another prize. Each Entrant understands and agrees that no prize will be awarded to the individual Entrant but instead will be awarded to the school or district for whom the Entrant works or designates on the Questionnaire.
The winner of each prize will be the first name randomly selected from all of the eligible entries. Each winner will be notified by e-mail within 30 days from the date of the drawing (“Winner Notification Email”). If a winner does not respond via email within ten (10) business days from the date Sponsor sends the Winner Notification Email to confirm acceptance of prize, the Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the prize described in the applicable Winner Notification Email, and Sponsor is not required to select an alternate or reserve prize winner, in which case the applicable prize will be forfeited. The Sponsor cannot be responsible for emails being blocked by the winner’s e-mail filter. The decision as to the winner of each prize made by the Sponsor is final and no correspondence will be entered into by the Sponsor in relation to that decision. The winner’s name and country of residence will be available on request by sending a self-addressed envelope to the address above.
- PrizesThere will be a total of five (5) prizes with a single drawing for each individual prize. Prizes will be limited to five (5) individual gift cards each in the amount of twenty-five (25) Pounds (£). The prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitution, exchange, assignment or transfer of any prize is permitted, except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value. The recipient of each prize is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with each prize receipt and/or use.
- Prize ShippingThe gift cards will be sent via email to the winner within approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after winning and completing all required documentation.
- Odds of WinningThe odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible Questionnaires received by the Sponsor during the Entry Period.
By submitting a research Questionnaire, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects with regard to administering the Drawing and shall not be subject to appeal. Each Entrant agrees to release the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims or damages arising out of the Entrant’s participation in the Drawing, the use of any submissions as stated herein and the acceptance and use of any prize.
- PrivacyBy participating in this prize drawing or completing a Questionnaire, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor may collect the name, email address, telephone number and the name and address of the school or school district that the entrant is affiliated with as well as any other information that the Sponsor deems reasonable, necessary and appropriate to collect. The Sponsor may use this information to administer this prize drawing and for any other lawful purposes.
Each entrant can contact the Sponsor or otherwise communicate privacy concerns by: Emailing the Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Writing to the Sponsor at the following address: Promethean Limited, c/o Privacy Officer, Promethean House, Lower Philips Road, Blackburn, Lancashire UK BB1 5TH. Please include your email address and phone number with your correspondence along with the information needed to support your application.
- MiscellaneousThe Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or terminate this prize drawing if, in the opinion of the Sponsor, fraud, misconduct, or technical failures destroy or threaten the integrity of the prize drawing, or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the prize drawing. In the event of early termination of the prize drawing, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine the prize winner(s) from among all eligible entries properly submitted as of the date and time of such termination.
If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, any event associated with this prize drawing is delayed, rescheduled, postponed, or cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify this prize drawing, and shall not be required to provide or award any prize.